Although I may not be alone, I do try to run a different kind of ship. To give in and write one of these 01/01/01 nodes, if only to proove to future everythingians that I was there, is unavoidable. Sorry.

So let the self glorification begin!

This past year I have:

  1. Moved to Minnesota. Specifically, the Twin Cities of Minneapolis and St. Paul. I miss California, but at this point in my life I have no idea where I plan to stay. That's limbo for you.

    (Note to self: Let's try to avoid the word "I", okay?)

  2. Joined university. Hamline university.
  3. Taken up the name litmus on several of these new little online communities. Including Everything2, and the Foxfire message board.
  4. Joined several jazz combos, jazz bands, and punk bands. Music is taking hold as my main pastime, with Everything coming in second at this point.
  5. Learned how to drive on ice and snow.
  6. Made new friends, and kept old ones. The friends worth keeping that is.
  7. Lived off of the fat of the land, and succled on the university nipple.

A reflection on the state of drunkeness.

To avoid being around when not drunk...

Thank you.

To do list for '01(which will be half completed by 01/02/01):

/attempt_at_saying_something_meaningful


I am glad to know you all. See you tomorrow.