Coming soon in the United States!

Aren't you sick of the Affordable Care Act? aka Obamacare? Time for a new administration and time to get rid of Affordable Care. We don't want that! Competition, Corporations and Profit First!

Call Mr. Future President Trump, call you congress persons, call your federal ones, call your state ones. Stand up and be heard, US Citizens! Government by the people, for the people and of the people (including the corporations)! Tell them you are all for the Unaffordable Health Care Act! We can kill more small businesses faster! We can make doctors and nurses quit by age 50! We can have more people turn to addictive drugs for numbing and comfort!

Come on, US Citizens! You voted! Now call! The Unaffordable Health Care Act! brought to you by an all conservative all corporate all discriminatory group of unbelievably rich congresspeople and your stinking rich and suing everyone future president.

Or you could say you want Medicare For All! Hey, one system, one set of rules, all US citizens have care, we could start small businesses, business might return to the US since they don't have to pay more and MORE and MORE for health insurance, wages would go up instead of yearly decreases in health care coverage....nah, US Citizens, you wouldn't want that, would you?