user since
Fri Oct 12 2001 at 04:26:47 (22.5 years ago )
last seen
Tue Jun 30 2020 at 05:50:47 (3.8 years ago )
number of write-ups
85 - View lolaleigh's writeups (feed)
level / experience
6 (Artificer) / 2651
specialties
naked crisco twister
school/company
Gourmet Shit, Baby
motto
There was a time before we were born. If someone asks, this is where I'll be...
most recent writeup
How to make lip balm
Send private message to lolaleigh

*

....Sometimes,
the world is a benevolent and wondrous place. At other times, it berates us with all the misery of its long, seemingly tortured existence. I have spent my entire life in one way or another, a quarter of a century, marvelling at the power and influence of the universe. Trying to decipher its code, to figure out how to manipulate its gargantuan complexities. I have finally found that the key to the complexity is it's simplicit This life is only as complicated as I make and allow it to be. On any given day my existence may range from poignant torpor to elation, the likes of which i had never imagined possible. The mystery is in the way we are and are not. How we are everything and nothing at once. Constantly redefining and reinventing our beings, only to curl up at the end of the day with the same bones and breath that we awoke to that very morning, despite the words and actions we fill our days with. The undeniable fact is in the reality of the void of our facades and what and who we choose to identify our naked souls with. Who do we lay down with at night? What is the shape of our mind and heart when the reflection of culture and society has faded away and we are alone, without its direction? This is the only truth and the only matter which should consume our thoughts. The rest is just distraction.....

*



____________________________________________________________________________

DUDE, you're harshing all over my mellow...

____________________________________________________________________________