I have searched far and wide, and experimented many hours in the kitchen to come to find this one truly...

yield: 6 personal size "pizzettas"

Ingredients:
1 c. tepid water
2 tsp./one pkg. dry yeast. (I prefer Fleischmans : )
3 tsp. honey
1 tsp. salt
1 tbls. olive oil
1 tsp. oregano
1 tsp. basil
3 c.'s flour
a handful of cornmeal for the trays

directions:
1. In small bowl, dissolve yeast and honey in the warm water. let this sit and proof while mixing the dry ingredients.
2. Sift together salt, herbs and flour.
3. Add water/yeast mixture to dry mix and add oil. Mix well.
4.Turn out onto well floured surface and knead till smooth. THIS IS THE TRICKY PART I FIND! The key to perfect dough is NOT to over knead. This will result in tough, dry dough and NOBODY likes tough, dry dough!
5. Place your dough in a well oiled bowl and turn it once to coat both sides. Cover it with a towel and place it in a warm, dry corner of the kitchen. This is another one of the secrets I've learned. If its too cold or drafty your yeast won't rise. You have to keep it happy and warm. If necessary, you can place it in the oven on very, very low heat. 200 degrees or less if your oven will go that low.
6. Let rise one hour
7. Turn back out onto foured surface, punch down and knead for 2 more minutes. Shape into oblong loaf and cut into 6 even pieces. If you want to freeze your dough for later usage, this is the time. Just be sure to wrap it well to prevent freezer burn. (gack) Otherwise, shape into flattish discs about 6 inches across and let rest for 10 more minutes.
8. Preheat oven 500 degrees.
9. Stretch dough on floured surface, pounding down with your palm in an outwards motion around the disc, starting in the middle and moving out to the edges.
10. sprinkle a generous amount of cornmeal on cookie sheets and place 2 pizettas on each sheet. Then top with toppings of your choice and bake 10-12 minutes. Be sure to place the cookie sheet in the oven with the pizzas side by side to ensure even cooking. Enjoy!