Bright blue eyes between my legs. Huge, bright blue eyes, rimmed dark with lack of sleep because we have been at this too long, but we are enraptured and we do not stop. Blue eyes on a soft white face through blond hair, looking up over mound and hips, gazing and never releasing until I release.

And fuck I release.

Your eyes never once left my face. I shied away from them at first but then took them on full and just let go. Bright blue eyes peering up from under my body in a fine mist of this sweat and this want and this going.

I remember the way you moved your fingertips over my lips in a strange sense of wonder. After. Or maybe before. I was just amazed that it wasn't the other way around.

With others, I always did the touching.

I fell over little features, let my nails graze the flesh and just trace and trace and trace in the wonder that this person could exist. I just tried to learn the subtleties of loveliness from the details of individual motions on a body.

And you did this time. You wrapped yourself around and cradled my head like it had weight and then played with my features in a way of finding them out and of marveling at noses.

You traced the upper bow of the lip with your hands.

You did not let go.

You kissed long after we'd both lost the energy.

Eyes that won't let go.

This is the glowing dancing that is thinking someone else feels like this too.

You were naked but it didn't feel it, though I'd only known you three days and people have felt more naked after I've known them already for years before I take off their clothes.

I wonder where you are now.

I wonder what those blue eyes are gazing at below.