Where I live, it's still the 3rd. I don't think that the E2 server is really in Greenwich anway, but whatever. By way of revolution, the following is my daylog for ... tomorrow.

As far as Mondays go, today wasn't too shabby. I started off with American History, which can never be too bad. Elliot said something about Matt and Meghan's big date last night that really bugged me. He just hates everyone who's in a relationship. Maybe he's just asexual and hasn't accepted it yet.

Two hours of Physics, but nothing interesting happened. What a waste.

I had lunch with the social outcasts girls, which is always fun; a break from nerd testosterone.

Off to English class. I hate to say it, but Ms. D_______ is a complete moron. The Rape of the Lock test didn't go so well, either. She writes the most idiotic questions, and she doesn't know her grammar. What kind of English teacher defines a noun as a verb?

Ryan and I lost at doubles tennis.

Programming is merely a warmup -- I just read up on Red Hat installation so that it'll work when I get home...

And, needless to say, it doesn't. I think I'll have to put in a new motherboard. I didn't have enough time to fix it, so I drove off to pick up Lauren, two towns over. I hung out with her for awhile, then drove to work.

Work was awful, needless to say. My supervisor's been on my ass for weeks now. Maybe I'll quit.

I got back home and realized that I'd missed Boston Public after my 6:00-9:00 shift and forgot to tape it. Damn and blast British Telecom.

After that, I collapsed into bed, after loading up my November 4, 2002 daylog to see if it was accurate.

Needless to say, it was.