Like woo fucking hoo. GCSE results be in, and me be happy.

After spending months worrying about the bastards, it actually all turned out pretty swell. I picked up A's in Geography, French, English (Speaking and Listening), RE, and Drama, and then A*'s in English (Reading and Writing), German, Maths, History, and a Science double award. And then the GNVQ in ICT which I've been taking extra curricular (biiiig mistake, a heap of boring work) landed me a Distinction . And to think I was worrying about it...

I have to say that while most of the results were what I expected, a few were a lot better. Drama I definitely didn't expect an A in, and ditto for English and French. I guess my examiner had a sense of humour (my English exam where I had to describe the room I was in consisted of me going off on a 3 page sarcastic rant about how much doing exams in the gym suck, and how we should do them in the hall. I guess they saw the funny side... well, that, or they took pity. And the French, well, I was convinced I had royally fucked up both reading and listening tests. Obviously not.

So now all I need to do is get my A Levels, get a masters degree, and my PhD, and then start my company and make millions. Possibly. It's the first step on the ladder, anyway....