in brief:

  • work. not bad, kinda quiet. Free paintball on Sunday, cool.. :)
  • 14.25: realise that my train leaves in five minutes time. Run down the stairs (and get dizzy), and sprint across George Square in time to get the 14.30 to Edinburgh
  • Take the one short cut I know in the aforementioned city, and miraculously end up where I want to be.
  • Meet various people from school, and watch A Midsummer Night's Dream, played by various other people from school.
  • see hannah after the performance, and say I'll see her outside. But when outside, the various people I watched the show with want to go get train home. I follow.
  • We decide not to get the slow GNER train to Central, and instead wait for the ScotRail service a little later. But ScotRail decide that we are not deserving of a train, but eventually rustle up two carriages supposedly destined for Inverness. So we end up standing in the train's corridor, and Vicky repeatedly falls into the toilet since it has a wonky door.
  • Pizza Hut for dinner, yay
  • We wait around with Doug and Hazel for a 44 bus, but it doesn't turn up in time for Jag and Vicky to get their train home, so they get the 21.06, I get the 21.05, and we leave the other two at the bus stop, Doug with some fresh pigeon shit on his arm.
  • I'm going back to Central Station later tonight, to pick up my cousin from the 23.55 London train. Annoyingly, I can't go on my own because my sis took the car. Grr.
  • And now T in the Park is on tv. I'm off to watch..