The dream started with me riding in a limo with my family. Well, my dream family, Dad, Mom, sister, brother. Then it cut to me seeing someone on his knees with his hands behind his head. He was nealing in front of someone in a brown trenchcoat and my dogs leash lay on the ground beside him. A hand on my shoulder turned me and guided me away from the scene. If I didn't leave I would be killed too. I heard the shot behind me. They were killing my family. They may have killed them all already.

As I walked away I calmly said to the man "Just tell me my dogs are still alive."

"They're dead already." But, I knew he wasn't sure. They could still be alive.

I grabbed him by the throat and threw him to the ground choking the life from him. I knelt across his chest "Tell me they're ok!" I made sure to keep him conscious while choking, then lifted him into the air by his throat and carried him aloft as I made my way back. I would find them.

The cops had arrived and were in the midst of a shootout with the mob people who were back inside a loading bay. They thought I was a bad guy and when I didn't stop approaching they shot at me. I moved the man I was holding aloft in front of me and pulled myself in close behind him. I could feel the bullets as they pounded into his body.

My family were all dead now. I knew this. I could accepts and deal with this. But there was no way in hell I was going to let them get my dogs.

The dream ended just after that. The moral of the story is don't fuck with masukomi's dogs. They are my children and there is no way you will survive hurting them. Oh, and some issues about me and family... ;)