The past week has been filled with so many emotions I can't help but sit back and marvel at it. I have cried for someone I love. I have met a girl who rekindles my faith that I might just find someone to be with this decade. I have reveled in meeting a friend for the first time and been startled by the depth of emotion I have for her.

We meandered about, ate breakfast, saw the aquarium, ate lunch, then came back to my place and dm left. After that she and I just sat on the couch and talked. And that was the best part of the day: flopped on the couch, with my head in her lap, listening to her talk and talk about the people in her life. You mean so much to me girl. I don't understand how, or why, but I don't care. I just want to make sure that you will always be a part of my life.

but yes... romping about boston with a cute and sometimes sleepy hamster bong was lots and lots of fun and maybe, just maybe, I'll get to do it again before she leaves. Along the way we saw some enormous fish, I think they were "groupers". They were soooo cool. Hamsty was smiley and funny when not about to fall over from exhaustion. I was just so damn excited about finally getting to hang with her I kept walking way to fast and getting way ahead of everyone. I thought the aquarium was nice but not as nice as cahla thinks it is.

and now... I shall fall asleep... it is tomorrow already. happy T day.