The title of a Scientology exposé site, at:

http://www.xenu.net/

Operation Clambake is an expose of official church of scientology trade secrets. It also pans the whole belief system, in which L. Ron Hubbard claimed (in 1952) that we harbor painful "engrams" from when we descended from clams 60 trillion years ago. It should be pointed out that Hubbard was a science fiction author, and not very good at the science part. His doctorate was purchased from a degree mill.

As an example, the universe itself is but 14 billion years old, not 60000 billion years old. Hubbard's errors don't stop there. We didn't descend from clams. Clams did not descend from jellyfish. Jellyfish did not descend from seaweed. The piltdown man was a hoax, and does not belong in our family tree. At Operation Clambake you will also learn about OTs (Operating Thetans) and all sorts of dizzying jargon. It would be laughable if it weren't so serious.

Scientologists have tried like crazy to shut the site down, demanding that copyright and trade secrets trump fair use. However, the operator lives in Norway, seemingly far away from pliable US civil courts. Scientology lawyers attack creatively, e.g. targeting third parties like Google, the popular web indexer, which was sued in US courts under the DMCA to remove references to Operation Clambake. If Andreas Heldal-Lund (the web site's author) visits the US, he could potentially be arrested by the US federal government acting at the behest of the Church of Scientology. (The DMCA is the same law that was used to arrest Dmitry Sklyarov when he visited the United States.)