If the following does not make any sense to you, please see my entry in yesterday's daylog.


1. Looking at this superhero, who do you think he is? Give him a name, superpower(s), where he lives, who he fights -- if you created this superhero, who would he be?

His name is Eagle Man. He lives in Germany. He shoots laser beams from his eyes and he can (of course), and he fights against the League of Darkness.

2. Looking at this superheroine, who do you think she is? Give her a name, superpower(s), where she lives, who she fights -- if you created this superheroine, who would she be?

Her name is Fiesta Girl. Her super power is that she really knows how to party. Oh yeah, and she can fly (of course). She mostly parties but sometimes she kind of actually helps people. Mostly by partying and bringing good cheer and making villains want to give up evil because partying is more fun!

3. Who was the first superhero? What leads you to say this?

The first superhero was Gilgamesh (that we know of). He did some cool stuff, but I forget what. The second superhero was Jesus. He had lots of superpowers, like walking on water, raising from the dead, healing lepers, water into wine, loaves into fishes, and turning the other cheek.

4. Who is the most famous superhero? What leads you to say this?

The most famous superhero is Michael Jordan. What he did in the NBA Finals was super heroic. The second most famous superhero is that kid from Pokemon, and the third most famous superhero is Superman. Fourth is Yao Ming, because there are lots of Chinese.

6. Are superheroes just American? Do other countries create their own superheroes? What leads you to say this?

Well, I already said that Gilgamesh and Jesus were superheroes. So that's Ancient Sumeria and Biblical Judea for you right there. I think King Arthur was kind of a superhero too, so you can throw in Sub-Roman Britain as well. So the answer is no. America is a latecomer to this superhero thang.

7. If you were a superhero, what would your name and superpower(s) be? What would you do as a superhero?

I would be called by my normal name. Picking a silly name is unnecessary. My superpower would be the power of love. Oh and flying (of course). I would try to make the world a better, more peaceful and loving place. I would not wear a cape.