Shit man, what the fuck is going on? Is this for real? I started reading this stuff last night and I was like, sure, nice one guys, great joke for Halloween season. There were still people around back then. When I went to bed I could still hear my neighbors laughing in the hall.

Then the sirens started. I thought there must be a fire nearby or something, I'll read about it in the morning.

How far has this spread? my girlfriend is in fucking North Carolina and she won't answer her cell. Is that her on my voicemail screaming. Where is everyone? I was hearing the sirens all night but now, nothing. Nothing. Silence. Like a cemetary. The plaza outside my window is totally empty. I can only hear the sound of the wind rattling my window panes. I wandered around campus all afternoon. Everyone is gone. The whole place is empty.

And there is blood everywhere. All over the roads and the sidewalks and the stairways. Spattered on the windows. Dripping from the trees and bushes.

Why am I still here? Was it because I slept in til 1pm after writing my paper all night? Is this all true? Or is madness setting in? Am I really writing this?

HOLY FUCK I SEE ONE NOW. A FUCKING WALKING CORPSE BANGINGONMYWINDOWHOLYFUCKINGSHIT ASDFGHJ KL;' .