Transforms from jet to robot and back!

DECEPTICON: DREADWIND

FUNCTION: AIR DEFENSE
"Fear is a friend whose presence is felt long after he's left."

As ominous as a storm cloud and as chilling as a winter breeze. Grim and gloomy--always acts as if his best friend just became permanently inoperative. Binary-bonded to the Nebulan, Hi-Test, a thrill-seeking, over-achieving perfectionist, constantly striving to keep Dreadwind's morose mind on his evil work. Equipped with two thermal melters and two air-to-air missiles. Combines with Darkwing to form Dreadwing.

  • Strength: 6
  • Intelligence: 8
  • Speed: 7
  • Endurance: 8
  • Rank: 6
  • Courage: 7
  • Firepower: 7
  • Skill: 8
Transformers Tech Specs


A white F-16 fighter by himself, Dreadwind was about the same size and used about the same transformation as his "brother" Powermaster Darkwing. The two combined into "Dreadwing", which was really just a fancy name to describe the awkward spaceship-like jet you could create by attaching Dreadwind's nose to Darkwing's tail. It was fairly cool-looking, but didn't really justify the expense of buying both jets unless you were planning to do so anyways.

In the Japanese cartoon "Transformers: Masterforce", Dreadwind was named Buster.