Transforms from camera to three robots and back!

DECEPTICON: REFLECTOR

FUNCTION: RECONNAISSANCE
"See and you can know, know and you can destroy."

Loves to observe things: vegetation, architecture, Earthen topography, and particularly comrades' mistakes. Likes to blackmail his associates and is impressed with his own ability. Has highly-developed infra-red vision that can record images in darkness, through camouflage and at great distances. In camera mode, can emit powerful flash explosion that leaves enemy blind and disorientated for up to 15 seconds.

  • Strength: 7
  • Intelligence: 8
  • Speed: 2
  • Endurance: 6
  • Rank: 6
  • Courage: 7
  • Firepower: 6
  • Skill: 9
Transformers Tech Specs


Reflector was added to the TV cartoon in the very first episode as an obvious attempt to shore up the Decepticons' numbers (the Autobots outnumbered them about two to one). However, the toy wasn't available until two years later, and then only as a mail-order offering in exchange for a certain number of "robot points" clipped from the boxes of previously-purchased Transformers.

Reflector was a fairly ordinary 35mm camera, sized just right for children's hands, which divided into three smallish robots. All three robots were named "Reflector" and they spoke in a united voice whenever they had a line in the cartoon. By the second year/season, the Decepticons had enough members that they didn't need Reflector any longer (after all, without a toy, what was the point in plugging him?) and he was quietly dropped from the show.