Transforms from space shuttle to flying dinosaur to walking lynx and back!

AUTOBOT: Sky Lynx

FUNCTION: Lieutenant Commander
"The best achievements are worth repeating."

A powerful fighter. Self-centered and boastful. Fearless, daring, believes himself to be superior to many of his fellow Autobots. Shell-resistent and steel-reinforced hull can withstand enemy bombardment and extreme temperature variations. Possesses solar powered auxiliary engines. Acetylene blaster inside cockpit shoots 3000ºC flames. As space shuttle, has interplanetary travel capabilities--maximum speed 30,000 mph, range 40,000,000 miles.

  • Strength: 10
  • Intelligence: 8
  • Speed: 10
  • Endurance: 10
  • Rank: 9
  • Courage: 10
  • Firepower: 7
  • Skill: 6
Transformers Tech Specs


The Sky Lynx toy was acquired from the same company that created Omega Supreme and Shockwave, and it shows in the unorthodox design. Sky Lynx was a plain white space shuttle mounted atop a blue cargo something-or-other. The shuttle turned into a bird-like thing with teeth, and the cargo box turned into a lynx-like thing with two tails. Not all that impressive, I suppose, except in regards to their size. You could reconnect the two to form a sort of robotic griffin with motorized walking ability, which was large enough to walk right into Menasor and tip him over.

He got only a few appearances in the TV cartoon, in "The Return of Optimus Prime" plus a cameo in "Five Faces of Darkness" and "Call of the Primitives". Most of the lieutenant commanding was left to Ultra Magnus in his absence.