Work is only gettin worse. When last I spake I mentioned it was getting odd, now it's really approaching unbearable. A lot of good people, friends, have left or are leaving soon. I am hanging on, so far, but it's getting more and more obvious that I won't be happier (and where it looked like it'd be livable for 6 months, it's feeling more like one month now). It's disappointing, but what can you do. Business moves toward...inhumanity? Ahumanity perhaps would better describe it. They can't even run the business well that's the sad part.

I sure hope The Cluetrain Manifesto comes true soon.

Anyway, it makes me sad, but it's time to move on, soon. We shall see.

The opening night of the play that I wrote is on Saturday, I'm not sure if I'm going to go that night or not. It's playing at the San Francisco Fringe Festival. I have only been to a couple of the rehersals, so I have no idea how it will be. My fingers are crossed.

I'm going to start getting a couple more creative projects going soon. Some ambitious stuff. I'll node it when it's closer to reality. I hate being close to reality.

In the meantime, I need to finally start programming. I have been in learning how to program mode a couple times before, but it never really happened. Granted, it's only VBScript, it's not like it's real coding, but it's a start.

In everything-land I've been adding a bunch more music nodes, in particular, several to do with the bands Pere Ubu and The Replacements. Also some notable Tom Waits sidemen: Ralph Carney & Marc Ribot. And poet Frank O'Hara, I have a bunch of poetry nodes to add when I get a chance. Plus a bunch of other stuff. And I made Level 3 which makes me happy.

That's all for now, I haven't eaten dinner yet and it's almost 9:30 here.