I remember some crazy passage in the bible where Jesus went into the temple and turned over tables. He screamed and went nuts at people vending at the expense of “his father”. Now we have ichristian.com and all this crap. I see people on the bus wearing “Jesus saves you from HELL!” tee shirts. “What would baby Jesus do?” scarves. Coffee mugs, statuettes, crosses, crucifixes, posters, an entire record industry, books, videos, bible covers, watches, ties, software, designer bibles and 8 piece holy grail replica dish wear!
I patiently await “Air Jesus” basket ball shoes.

What sort of travesty is this? I’m not even a Christian and I find this blatant capitalistic hypocrisy insulting and above all annoying.

Go read http://www.ichristian.com/talk/ceo1.html. It’s complete bullshit. This is commerce at the expense of principals. I have an idea, why not make little Jesus condoms? How about they put Jesus’ head on coinage? Are they forgetting all about the as-of-yet untapped and potentially lucrative auto market? Le Jesus! FarfenJesus! Christ-ler! Lord! God Motor Company (GMC)! The mind reels at the potential profit slipping away as we speak!
Jesus fire arms!

“Totally committed to Biblical principals. Every day. In every way.”  -ichristian.com (Information Synthesis, Inc.)

Can someone please explain this blatant lie to me? It says this shit is wrong according to the bible they swear by, condemn others by, plain as day, and yet no one seems to mind a bit. They even gleefully support it as long as they get some argyle Jesus-print socks out of the deal.

All I can say is, I am thankful I am not a Christian, because I would have gone nuts at the shame people like www.ichristian.com and www.godhatesfags.com bring to my faith. I would have long since been imprisoned for going completely postal.


Re: No applause. I act, think and quite simply am pious for the sake of piety. (see: MY life has no carrot, the Cosmic Carrot)