Texas Department of Criminal Justice keeps a record on their website of the final meal requests of condemned prisoners dating back to 12/07/1982. The following is a small selection.

Benjamin Stone and Patrick Rogers each drank a Coke, Stacey Lawton asked for 1 jar of dill pickles, James Smith had yogurt, and James Russell just wanted an apple.

David Hicks ordered fish, fries and a soda. Aaron Foust had a cheeseburger, french fries and a Coke. Billy White wanted T-bone steak, french fries and ice cream. Raymond Kinnamon decided on fish, salad, vanilla ice cream and tea.

William Little had fifteen slices of cheese, three fried eggs, three buttered toasts, two hamburger patties with cheese, 2 sliced tomatoes, one sliced onion, french fries with salad dressing, 2 lb. of crispy fried bacon, one quart chocolate milk and one pint of fresh strawberries.

Jeffery Dillingham had 1 cheeseburger with American, cheddar and mozzarella cheese, without mayonnaise, mustard or onions; large french fries; bowl of macaroni and cheese; lasagna with 2 slices of garlic bread; 4 oz. of nacho cheese; 3 large cinnamon rolls; 5 scrambled eggs; and 8 pints of chocolate milk.

41 of the condemned declined a final meal. Four of those requested instead: Justice, temperance, with mercy ; God's saving grace, love, truth, peace and freedom ; Eucharist - Sacrament ; Justice, equality, world peace.

Delbert Teague, Jr. initially declined a final meal. At the last minute, at his mother's request, he agreed to eat a hamburger.

Source :
Texas Department of Criminal Justice web site final meals request page at http://www.tdcj.state.tx.us/stat/finalmeals.htm . The page includes links to other information, such as the criminal record and photograph of each individual.
Update August 4 2007: shaogo has informed me that the webpage cited here no longer exists, and further that the information it contained is no longer available online.