user since
Thu Jan 4 2001 at 08:24:36 (23.3 years ago )
last seen
Wed Sep 15 2004 at 21:52:53 (19.6 years ago )
number of write-ups
133 - View moodster's writeups (feed)
level / experience
7 (Chronicler) / 2945
C!s spent
18
mission drive within everything
To practice my l33t level 4 sk1llz.
specialties
Comics, literature, mythology and esoterica.
school/company
Old School
motto
You realize that this will go down on you permanent record?
most recent writeup
Jacques Mayol
Send private message to moodster

Voting Policy

This is my personal voting policy, okay? You don't have to follow it, you don't have to agree with it, you don't even have to like it.

I tend to downvote writeups that are

  • short (writeups with few or no hard links qualify for this category as well)
  • silly
  • pointless, i.e. they have no relevance to me whatsoever.
  • obvious cut-and-past jobs.
On the other hand, I tend to upvote factual writeups, because I believe that this is what e2 is all about. I don't think we need any more song lyrics or old text whose copyright has run out (they can be found in abundance everywhere on the net anyway), but I seldom vote them up or down. The same goes for daylogs; I think they are totally unnecessary but I never vote on them anyway.

Earn Your Bullshit!

Projects

Welll... an ongoing project of mine is to read, summarize and node reviews and comments of all 56 short stories about Sherlock Holmes (maybe the novels too, they aren't that long anyway). So far I've done The "Gloria Scott", The Five Orange Pips and The Adventure of the Three Garridebs. Check out Sherlock Holmes stories...

Reflections on the C! system

Nodes I wrote and thought would get cooled, but didn't Writeups that got cooled but I can't for the life of the figure out why: Writeups that I'm kinda relieved didn't get cooled at all