user since
Mon Mar 24 2003 at 14:09:02 (21.1 years ago )
last seen
Mon Jan 12 2004 at 10:09:21 (20.3 years ago )
number of write-ups
2 - View mp_reyart's writeups (feed)
level / experience
0 (Initiate) / -4
mission drive within everything
Learning
specialties
thinking
motto
Some people incite riots. I prefer to incite thought, it's more productive.
most recent writeup
The China Virus
Send private message to mp_reyart

I am M.P. Reyart.

I currently am noding from the lowest class possible in American society.

I operate under the assumption that everything I am told is false, but I am here to find information and to learn.

I also operate under the assumption that truth is a very subjective thing. Were I to explain anything I come up with to you in person, you're much more likely to believe it than with any words I write.

It doesn't bother me if I get negative XP, because I know what my role here happens to be:

1) I will come up with ideas that appear absolutely random in nature and concept, but they're things that matter to me for my personal development. Your opinion, sorry to say, doesn't mean jack nor anything else in regards to this. This is merely another medium for me to spew my ruminations out into the world.

2) I operate under the assumption that I will be wrong on many points, but that my thinking is sound, and almost unassailable. Just because I was taught in America and forced into the lower class doesn't mean that I can't think, it means that I operate with erroneous information.

3) Because I think well, though I operate with erroneous information, I question everything. One would be well advised to learn from my manner of thought, as well as from my mistakes.

4) I'm told I should post original thoughts here as often as possible. Well, as you ask, so I do, but due to our society, you may not like what I think, because I tend to think in areas that most people won't. Don't like it? Deal with it!

Have fun, and don't die!

-M.P. Reyart