Well my spring break is over and my senior project is due next monday... crap. I barely have started on my rough draft and the teacher wants to see a finished rough draft by tommorow, I'm going to be burning the midnight oil tonight...

Anyways, I had an interesting experience this morning...
I dialed up to my ISP (which sucks major donkey balls right now), they had been doing pretty good lately so I wasnt expecting too much from them this morning. So I start surfin the net and I notice its a bit slow, so I open the status bar for my modem and it shows I connected at 2400 bps. Screams of terror came from my mouth as I witnessed this blasphemous event. I promptly called them up and told their tech support that their service was definatly not worth a huge pile of horse shit much less what I pay for it.

Then at school, I had just typed up a huge multi-page outline for my senior project. When I tryed to print it, I found that someone hadnt even installed the network up right on this one. So being the nice computer geek that knows everything at school I am, I re-installed the network, saved my work, and rebooted. When it came back up, I found that the network hadn't even been changed, the printer still fucked up, and the worst... my report gone. Come to find out the dumbass computer tech (who puts CD labels on the wrong side) had installed Centurion... a program that restores the hard drive everytime you reboot.

Well hell... and every minute that was after that was pure hell.

Oh well I guess what I had coming to me today so for now...