Ok, let's see.

I have about nineteen 'tats inked, getting my first (Raise Hell Until Death) back in 1986.

I didn't have a lot of money back then so I'd get little 'tats whenever I had fifty or one hundred bucks, and over the years I gradually managed to work them together into larger designs.

Due to the number I am now considered heavily tattooed by law enforcement standards (according to a buddy who is an NYPD Detective, six is the threshold in most states).

Almost all of my 'tats were done by a friend in New York, Albert Scambati. I haven't gotten any ink done by him in about six years, but he is still working in the Long Island area.

With very few exceptions all of my 'tats are 1940's / 1950's style - sorta what you'd see painted on a WWII Bomber.

On the inside of my left arm I have a classic design called "Mans Ruin", a woman dancing in an ashtray, surrounded by everything that might lead a good man to ruin - drug paraphanalia, alcohol bottles, martini glasses, dice, cards, a switchblade, and a couple of guns - the of finer things in life. This 'tat is done is colour, and is quite nice.

On the outside on my left arm I have an image originally done as a woodcut by Wolgmuth in 1490; Dance of Death.

Inked in black and white, it protrays several skeletons rising from the grave, all dancing around to the music of another skeleton playing a musical instrument.

Still on the outside of my left arm and close to the elbow I have my girlfriend (topless) with angel wings. It's classic 1970's van art done in ink.

Used to my skin art hobby, she would occassionally accompany me to the tattoo studio but she didn't have any idea what was up that evening until the artist (Johnathon Shaw) started sketching her face. Then she fled but it was too late! HA!

Its a great 'tat though since she really is an angel to put up with my crap!!

Further up on my left arm, on the outside again I have a Raise Hell Until Death; a classic tatto that I originally saw in an R Crumb Zap comic.

I also have a bunch of three dimensional cheese, multi coloured on my left arm, serving to connect all these disparate 'tats.

Finally, I've got flames on the inside of my left arm (Shaw again), to sorta fill in the empty space.

I broke my left arm pretty severely about three years ago, and needed reconstructive surgery so now I've got this excellent keloid scar, about 11 inches long, running amongst the 'tats.

I'd to get a cool scar like that on my right arm, but didn't really like surgery followed by three days of morphine that much.

On the inside of my right arm I've got a black and white Love thy neighbour; this is basically a chunk of chain with a large 357 Desert Fox pistol, a knife and a blackjack - all essential items to being neighbourly.

On the outside of my right arm I've got my sole tribal piece (Michelle from East Side Ink), done in black.

On the upper outside of my right arm I've got a really nice sun with a smiling face, inked in colour. Also done by Scambati, this one is really impressive since it's a cover up; that is, Albert put this over and worked it into a earlier, inferior piece.

Finally, on my chest I have an excellent redition of the Intel Inside logo from 1991, done in bold black ink.

Nobody quite believes that I've got this one until I show them, and someday I'm going to balance it out with Linux Penguin and Apple logos.

I want to be well rounded.