Wow, today was a great end to my three day President's Day weekend. Saturday night i went to Blockbuster and rented all three Evil Dead movies (Evil Dead, Evil Dead 2 and Army of Darkness) and stayed up until about 1:30 watching them. All I have to say is that they were the best movies I've seen in a long time (the third best trilogy I've seen, second would have to be Indiana Jones and first would be Star Wars ofcourse, once the other two The Matrix movies come out I may have to do some placement changes, heh). *Anyway* the Evil Dead trilogy is not what make this weekend great. What made this weekend great was getting a *lot* of sleep, something I haven't gotten in a long time, and something I needed very badly. Well, after watching the Evil Dead trilogy and getting tons of sleep on Friday and Saturday I woke up Sunday expecting more relaxation, but around 4:00 Adam told me on IRC that he, Oompa and Scott were planning on going to Wal-Mart and the mall, although a little reluctant to ride around I finally decided "What the hell". After a while of hanging out with my closest friends I understandably got a little hyper and immediately started doing my usual stupid cheap laugh tactics by staring at people in other cars and re-enacted the Bad Ash scene from Army of Darkness and moving my fingers like an idiot and going "You're a little goody two-shoes", which needless to say was hilarious at the time, but after this hot chick started waving to me when I was trying to be a complete idiot I stopped because I was suddenly very self conscience. *Anyway* (trying to wrap-up this already longer than what I intended write-up) Sunday night ended up Adam, Oompa, Scott and I talking about buying paintball guns (Scott already has a very cool Spyder Shutter with a nice barrel and had played his share of games so he was the resident expert on paintball). Well come Monday Oompa bought a cheapo plastic $20 gun which had terrible accuracy and everybody was eager to play some paintball. So we head out in Adam's car to Scott's house to play in the big forrested area behind his house, and start up a big game of several small 1 on 1 'deathmatches'. My first two games weren't that great, I played Adam at first cuz I didn't want to die hard fighting Scott, the game consisted mainly of exchanged fire from the trees we were hiding behind, most of my shots ended up blowing up in the barrel(of the Spyder no less!), and finally he just ran out of ammo resulting in a win for me. *Then* I fought Oompa which was a bit better, he was trying to flank me and sneak up from behind, but I saw him 'sneaking' around the hill the whole time, this game also consisted of exchanged fire behind trees but was somewhat a lot more thrilling than my match against Adam. Well he won cuz my gun was fucked up....Now my third and final game was me against Scott. This game was very fast paced, he ran off to hide and I eventually found his location, we then exchanged fire from trees whereas his shots cut it very close to me, in fact two blew up right next to my hands. After thsi Scott tried flanking me and sneaking up from behind, however I knew it was coming so I was ready, as charged me from his hiding place behind me I jumped from my protective cover of a giant tree, and skillfully pulled the trigger of Oompa's cheapo plastic gun, fully expecting the splatter of paint against Scott, all I got was *click**click*, the gun had jammed with apparently several paintballs in the chamber, before I realized what happened I felt the sudden twang of pain in my right shoulder, I had been shot, the game was over...as if the pain wasn't enough I had to put up with the gloating of the victor, when I *knew* that game should have been mine.

Oh well, there's always next weekend, perhaps this time the taste of sweet victory will be mine...or maybe I just suck and Scott won cuz he's better...
Well and that was my President's Day weekend...yeah I know *yawn* but it was fun to me.