I prefer to crush up the 200mg pills, make a fat line, roll up a dollar bill and rock it nasty. It hits faster, harder, and is almost like doing drugs.

Seeing as most of america couldn't get through the day without caffiene I think its time we made some profit on it. The FDA should put it right up there with cigarettes and alcohol. We could put a huge tax on it and use the money to fund caffiene awareness adds on TV. They could show a workplace full of groggy employees saying this is your workplace and then show a productive happy workplace and say this is your workplace on caffiene. The government could make a killing and pay off the national debt.

Or if we really wanted to stop the caffiene addiction we could outlaw it. (Which I wouldn't put past the US government) It would then move to the streets being made in crack houses and meth labs. You'd have to buy the caffiene on the street corner from a guy with an eye patch named rogelio. It would be great all of america would become raging "drug addicts". You'd see your boss getting his daily supply on the corner. It wouldn't surprise me if we saw the same people who would pass the law out there on the corners with us.

But for now cold and in a can, warm and in a cup or in a 200mg pill will do.