I just got back from Rehoboth Beach with my friends Chris and Sara. We decided at ten o'clock that it would be a good idea to drive to the beach from home, a two-hour trip, run out to the water, get back in the car, and drive home. It was a good deal of fun, since we managed to make a mix for the drive beforehand which ended up being three CD's long. I'll write up the listing at the end of this writeup. If any of you feel really special, and want a copy of one, I might be persuaded to send you a copy.

So last night my friends from school came to see me, as they are driving to Florida for the weekend. From Brooklyn. I dunno. Anyway, this meant that they woke me up at 6:30 as they were getting back in the car. They showed up pretty much unannounced at my house last night, as DE is between Brooklyn and Florida, and I live pretty close to the 95 exit. So I've been up for an ungodly amount of time. I never wake up before noon anymore.

Then my day was pretty uneventful. Unable to fall back to sleep, out of cigarettes, and without a car or money to acquire more, I proceeded to take a really long bath and then clean my room. Ugh. Fun fun fun.

Then Chris calls. He wants to drive to the beach. Okay, I say, I'll come if you'll buy me a pack of smokes. Deal.

Anyway, we drove to the beach, went out to the ocean, and started heading back when I decided I really had to piss. Feeling froggy, I pulled the car over to the side of the road, jumped out in the middle of the highway, and proceeded to urinate all over the center lane of DE rt. 1, a three-lane highway. Good shit. I've been in a good mood ever since, though God only knows why.

THE THREE CD DRIVING TO THE BEACH MIX:
Album 1:


Album 2:


Album 3: