I was in a big, white room with walls that were somehow climbable. The walls were higher towards the front of the room, but there was no ceiling - the room was open to the air, but somehow also closed in. There were many desks in the the room, big police-style desks.

There were four cops or rent-a-cops in the room, as well as many (50? 100?) "refugees" (for lack of a better term) like myself. We were dressed in off-white, baggy clothing. I started tweaking the cop-types (especially one of them who I identified with John Wayne). I don't remember how it started - or why we were there (I vaguely remember something about a riot?). I know that it didn't seem that we should have been imprisoned - but we were. At some point, the cops were threatening me, (but I knew they couldn't actually hurt me). Then a woman walked in through a door in the front of the room. She was something like a schoolteacher or an administrator. I was in the middle of a cursing streak, so I started cursing her, too, "Bitch. Whore. All women are whores". She tried to curse me back, but was unable to think of anything after "fuck!" She just made a weird short whirring-spitting-vroom sound like a broken machine.

Then one of the cops came up to me (a vaguely asian looking guy) and said "do you see this form? Now we have to fill in an incident report." And I awoke.