FOOD:

1 cup coffee with cream
2 brownies
1 bottle sunny delight



i feel good today, it's another gorgeous day outside. i love the warm weather. having grown up in the philippines i really miss the hot and humid weather of the winter months and the non-stop torrential rains of the summer months. i also miss the jungle, but there's not any real reasonable fascimile anywhere near washington, dc.

i MUST get my tax situation taken care of soon. i filed, but i filed wrong. all the stuff pertaining to stock is quite confusing. i need to file an ammended return, but i need someone to help me with it.

last night was a rough night for me. i still have issues i need to take care of pertaining to food and eating. i still think all wrong. i'm tired. i didn't get much sleep, but because it's so nice outside i can't help but be in a good mood. i am going to go to practice tonight, then i think i will come home and finish my new self-portrait and maybe go for a bike ride.

i was thinking about heading to my mothers house this weekend, but i don't think i'm up for the drive. i want to see my mom, and i'd love to get away but... we'll see how i feel later on in the week. i love being outside, and it's glorious where she lives. the trees, the country air, the mountains. i also would be able to go swimming in the pond, and i've been dying to go swimming outside lately, but no outdoor pools will open until memorial day.

it's amazing how much more stuff i want to do lately. i don't know if it's because i'm in better physical shape than i have been for a while or if i'm finally figuring out what it is that I enjoy doing with my time. either way, yay me! i want to bask in the sun, go swimming, go rock climbing, go canoeing.