This recipe was my first attempt at cooking. If this recipe had not turned out so good, it is unlikely I would still be bothering to learn.

When the man arrived home from work, I surprised him by letting him know I had prepared dinner, but that he had to grill and slice a steak for me to finish the "presentation". I served the steak on top of the pasta salad and he thought it was wonderful. I may have made it a bit spicy, but I had decided to deal with it by making fun of him should he complain about it. He didn't. We both loved it and I've cooked every day since making this.

INGREDIENTS WHAT TO DO WITH THEM
  1. Make a pitcher of margaritas. Pour one glassful. Drink it. Save the rest to serve with dinner.
  2. Add the chopped veggies, and garlic into a large glass bowl.
  3. Toss the cooled cooked pasta over the veggies.
  4. Mix together the olive oil, red wine vinegar, chopped cilantro, chili powder, and salt and pepper if desired. Pour this over the pasta and veggies.
  5. Sprinkle on the cheese and toss everything until it's mixed.
  6. Let the concoction chill in the fridge.
SERVING SUGGESTIONS

  • OBVIOUSLY you serve it with the pitcher of margaritas you set aside earlier. But you can ALSO:
    It's delish!