Scenario #1

While shopping at the supermarket, you notice a twenty dollar bill fall out of the back pocket of the gentleman ahead of you.

Scenario #2

While sitting on a bench in the park and feeding the birds, a scantily clad young woman sits next to you, whispers sexually suggestive musings in your ear, and puts her hand on your crotch.

Scenario #3

While standing in line to order at Burger King, a large and rather intimidating man barges in line ahead of you and laughs.

Scenario #4

Your parents ask you to mow the lawn. You're just about to start watching your favourite television show.


Each of these scenarios present a moment in which a decision must be made on your part. A decision that will be based on your own morality.

However, not every one of us is confident in our own sense of morality and this tends to lead us down the path of indecision, or worse, a bad decision is made in the heat of the moment.

For those times where guidance is required, you should be ready to ask yourself...

"What Would Tyler Durden Do?"

Let's see what TD would do in the above situations...


Scenario #1

TD would pick up the twenty dollar bill, tear it up into shreds while yelling out "You are not your bank account!", bring the man to Fight Club, and beat him senseless.

Scenario #2

TD would grab the woman and have some very hard and depraved sex with her on the park bench. He'll then proceed to forget about the whole thing and tell her that his name is "Jack", bring a man from the park to Fight Club, and beat him senseless.

Scenario #3

TD would insult the man and proceed to be beaten to a bloody pulp by him, laughing throughout the whole ordeal. He will then jump on top of the large man, spit blood on his face, and rave on like a lunatic which will totally freak the large man out who will tell him "You can have the burger! You can have the burger!" TD would then bring some of the men in Burger King to Fight Club and beat them senseless.

Scenario #4

TD would create a commune of men who would tend the soil at all hours of the day. Instead of barking out orders, he would yell out uplifting messages like "You are not a beautiful and unique snowflake!" and "You are the all singing, all dancing crap of the world!" TD would then meet them at Fight Club and beat one of the men senseless.


We are now providing free bracelets with the letters "WWTDD?" inscribed. This will serve as a constant source of guidance for those situations where you find yourself required to make a judgement or decision. Plus, it serves as a great knuckle duster for your first night at Fight Club. Call now to order!


Update 2005-09-12: It's been brought to my attention that http://wwtdd.com now hosts an online base of vitriol towards celebrities. I would venture a guess that Mr. Durden would be most pleased.