e always drops me on tuesday. Sunday, the day after, is never really a problem because Im usally with good people or a good person and there is never meth in the caps we take and I can sleep and when I wake up I can eat and I still feel kinda good though a little tweaked. Monday is nothing either way and maybe a bit of a tease because in my head i replay a fun weekend and plan on the same starting friday. Tuesday I drop though, sometimes weds, but usally its tuesday. Today it's tuesday. First I think I'm hungry or tired, then I realize I just ate and that the feeling in my stomach must be something else. Im staring at my computer screen, glazed and blank, making tiny hops around the web, playing losing at chess and basically just trying to find that website that you go to that makes you feel good and complete. I read some Suck stuff and do not laugh and the overeducated undercreative vibe bores me. I try mcsweeneys and its alright. Normally I end up following links and researching something I know nothing about. Just to keep the gears from focusing on the gears. See if anybody is online that might suddenly rocket a good vibe through me. Open my eyes wide and make me go "ya ya, man". This is not an external thing though. This is not a rational thing either because Im pleased with how things are going. Its a brain thing and a fair deal and I have to sit through it and it's dark and useless. Once I was in a meeting and I just had to get up and leave and go cry in the bathroom.
Post e tuesday blues
mouth sore from overchew
brain husked
feeling like poo
got them 
Post e tuesday blues.