Atari 2600 Game
Produced by: Atari
Model Number: CX2642
Rarity: 3 Scarce
Year of Release: 1982
Programmer: Jim Huether

Why play Concentration with real cards when you can use your Atari? Simulate flipping over actual cards in this riveting, ground breaking title for the Atari 2600. You will be glued to you seat for minutes as you are blown away by the graphics, gameplay, and innovation displayed in this title. Truly an overlooked classic.

This is your basic game on concentration. You can play with 16 or 30 cards. This is laughably easy. I would have thought it was a childrens game if it wasn't for the no-nonsense tone of the instruction manual and the Tarot-like images on the box.

This game is emulated by all the popular Atari 2600 emulators (Z26, Stella, etc).

Collectors Information

This game was available with both a text label and a photo label. Both are equally common. This game senselessly required the Atari Keyboard controllers to play. Which made it rather unpopular. One other notable thing is that the instruction manual refers to this game exclusively as "HUNT & SCORE", well at least it does after you get past the first page. Perhaps the title was changed at the last minute, but the manual writer was to lazy to rewrite the whole manual?

This game is valued at about $4 USD for the cartridge alone. Games with boxes and manuals are worth more.