Hanna R. Hall (also known as "Hannah Hall") is a young actress who is best known for her roles in "The Virgin Suicides" (Obviously, Doctor, you've never been a thirteen year-old girl), and "Forrest Gump" (Run Forrest! Run!).

Hanna was born in 1987 and her first role was the young version of "Jenny" in "Forrest Gump". It was only a small role, but she played it wonderfully, and it wasn't like she had anyone upstaging her. You see, in that film she interacted exclusively with the "Young Forrest" (Michael Conner Humphreys), who didn't really speak very much.

Her next role was the starring role in the 1995 version of "Goldilocks and the Three Bears". I haven't seen this myself, but the reviews have been lukewarm at best.

Hanna didn't have another film role until 1999. That was when she played "Cecilia" in "The Virgin Suicides". She was absolutely perfect in the film. She had an otherworldly quality that made her the most interesting and believable character in the film. She managed to upstage even Kirsten Dunst (who is a personal favorite of mine), with her silent stares alone.

Hanna has also done a few minor television roles, but none of them are really worth mentioning.

Filmography