Ginger was was one of a pair. You see she had an identical twin sister. They were a pair of tall, pretty girls with shiny brown hair. The sister weighed a bit less than Ginger, (and always had). So Ginger was used to not being the center of attention. This in a way affected everything she did. (Although I don't think Ginger herself ever realized it).

I met the pair at a party. Things happened that are no longer detailed in this node.

The next night she showed up at the Dennys that my friends and I hung out in at that time. She came and sat with me. The problem was that Jen, (a girl I had been dating non-exclusively) was sitting right next to me. Things got no better when Ginger's boyfriend, (she hadn't bothered to mention him before), showed up also. By the time everybody finished hurting each others feelings Ginger had dumped her boyfriend and I had dumped Jen. Jen was very, very pretty, (much more than Ginger), and very self confident, but frankly girls like that always scared me anyway.

More things happened that are no longer detailed in this node.

After a while we saw less and less of each other. We never did actually break up. The one thing that sticks out in my mind about Ginger is that when I told her I loved her she replied with "I Know", unknowingly quoting Carrie Fishers line in Star Wars.