Atari 2600 Game
Company: Coleco
Model #: 2656
Rarity: 5 Rare

This game is a quite fun clone of the arcade game of the same name. You move your Mr. Do! around the screen collecting cherries and avoiding bad guys, (similar to Pac-Man but more complicated). Mr. Do! by the way is a clown with stars for eyes, (kind of scary looking if you ask me). This Atari version is fun, but it cannot compare graphically to the arcade version, (the Atari 2600 just didn't have the power).

From the instruction manual:
Guide Mr. Do as he tries to harvest his orchard before the evil Badguys can catch him. Quick! Mow a path to the cherries and start picking! But watch out - here comes a Badguy! Throw your Power Ball to squelch him. But another one is on the way, so run until your Power Ball comes back.

You're not completely defenseless, though. You can push apples on top of the Badguys to quash their pursuit. Sometimes when you're not looking, a Badguy changes into an Alphamonster. Don't let it near Mr. Do! Eliminate all five Alphamonsters to spell E-X-T-R-A and win an extra Mr. Do!

Ed English was the programmer on this title.

This game is worth around $20 USD. Games with boxes and manuals are worth more.