I am the last remaining person in my house before Christmas. My last flatmate has left, queued for his bus ticket and got on the bus to Birmingham.

What does this mean?
Well it means that I can play in the computer however long I like without getting distracted by people laughing. No I don't find it irritating, I just have the immediate urge to find out what they are laughing at.
Now I have to prepare for making my own way to my parental home. Clean the kitchen - it shouldn't take too long, we've been good this year. I also have to do the lounge, but that's a quick job as well. I'm mostly worried about what I'm going to do when I'm not at work.
Knowing me, I'll end up playing Tomb Raider III, Homeworld: Cataclysm or my new game Dungeon Keeper II. Does this seem sad? I don't know but I never seem to have the time to play on the computer as much as I used to.

I have to think of what I'm going to eat over the next couple of days. Since I'm going out for a meal on Friday I can just get some tatties and some sauces. I won't die of malnutrition anytime soon. Bugger, I also have to clear out the fridge and put out the bins.
I can't help feeling that I get landed with all of these jobs when it's time to back after term finnishes.

Oh well, enough of the random thoughts.