Being a self-induced healthy computer nerd, I have to wholeheartedly agree with ccunning's writeup. In addition, I have some more suggestions:

  • Take Vitamins:
    You'd be suprised how much of a difference 500mg of multi-vitamins can make a day; just take it with breakfast (you do eat breakfast, don't you? you should!) and tell me that you don't feel healthier in a month or less.
  • Drink Water:
    Cut back on the coffee, despite its pleasant side effects. Buy yourself a 1-liter Nalgene water bottle and keep it filled. Sure, you'll have to go to the bathroom 5 times a day, but it will keep your system clean like nothing else.
  • Squeeze your Hands:
    Go to a sporting goods store and buy a forearm exerciser. It's a simple device, a spring with two handles, that you put in your hand and squeeze. It's a remarkable stress reliever and actually gives you a pretty good concentrated workout on your forearm. It also will improve your handshake grip, which could in turn improve your career.
  • Don't be Scared of the Big Guys in the Gym:
    Most workout facilities are actually remarkably friendly places. A "serious" (read: intimidating, big) weightlifter would actually probably be impressed that you're actually trying to gain strength and be more supportive than anything else.
  • Run:
    You'd be suprised at what running for even 30 minutes a day will do for you. You'll sleep sounder, and feel better when you wake up. Your legs will hurt after the first two weeks, but eventually, you'll laugh at how hard it was to run that first mile.

Improve your body; it's the vessel for your soul!