One of my roommates from freshman year decided that she would hole herself up in our room in front of her computer all of first semester, talking to her boyfriend's best friend who, surprise, surprise, she was cheating on him with. She would stay up until 4AM online nearly every night and she had Calculus at 7:30 every morning. Guess how often she made it to class? But of course, when we asked how she did on tests, she "nailed it!" Then she ended up with a D in Calc...and who did she blame it on? Her morally repugnant (yes, she actually used that phrase), party-all-the-time roommates! So she moved out, but apparently her new roommate must have partied even harder because instead of getting a D, she had to drop the class.

She also invited people in groups of threes and fours who had traveled to visit her boyfriend to stay the weekend at our room. And by stay the weekend, I mean stay in our living room watching Celebrity Deathmatch all weekend. You take a train over 300 miles just to watch MTV all weekend in my room? Get a fucking hotel already, they're not that expensive between four people!

All the shit she gave us was almost forgiveable when you look at her mother. Her mom who's pushing 50 if not there already acts like she's 16. She tried to pick a fight with me on the last night that my roommate was in the room. Not just verbally, she was all trying to get in my face even, acting all threatening. Not that it worked, the half a foot height advantage that I have over her made the event comical more than anything.