I have this amazing friend. She is only 16, and she is incredibly headstrong. She won't take shit from anyone, and her favourite man in the world is Dr. Phil.

She has the biggest and bestest out look on life. "Stay positive! You only live life once so have fun. Don't give too much of a shit about anything!"

She was passionate about everything she did. Including her boyfriend...she was madly in love with him. If Jane was going to do something at all, she did it 123% and boy, she loved her boyfriend.

It was the most mature relationship i'd ever seen between a 16 and a 19 year old. He could drink, drive smoke, go to over age gigs. She was patient. He restricted himself. He also one day broke up with her.

Now im not sure if a book titled "The Worlds Biggest and Most Tragic Love Crimes" Was ever written, but if not, i'll write it, and on the cool inside dedication thingo, i'll dedicate it to him.

She was furious, a crying messy state, she became her own doppelganger! She was hating the world, throwing all his belongings in a box, and then in turn out of her window into the street (Did i mention she was theatrical?)

She went into re treat and came out of her dark scary shell. She came back into our lives, luminous, shining, and wearing new shoes. (It was obvious she went therapy shopping) She came up to me, sat down and said. "I'm fine. I realised the way i was acting was so childish, and hateful. I realised Dr. Phil would resent me, so i had no other choice but to get over it.

She stood up and walked away, leaving me to sit with my mouth open for the following hour. I was on the verge of tears at the simple thought that this strong willful, amazing person was my friend. What happened that night however, is the thing that pushed me over the edge.

This is taken straight out of Janes Online Journal, it is a letter dedicated to her bf, who without reason dumped her a few days prior. A little fact you might want to know is her dream is to own a branch of beautiful successfulk hotels, his is for his punk band to SUCCEED

to sweet cheeks

it was fun hey? yes we both no it kinda sucked for a while but what the hell hey? 4 and a half months of laughing crying naked play fights kissing fondling a great ass sex. it was fun we can both admit. it was ANNOYING we can both admit

did u ever think we were perfect for each other? that we were the same? i dont think i no two people who r even more different. i am about fun. im loud and obnoxious. im full on and passionate. i have a view "ITS LIFE? WHO GIVES A SHIT" i dont take shit seriously...never have never will.

its life and i have fun with it. i sing and dance in the rain and i have some of the best girlfriends any pop chick with punk friends could have. i love each of them, no matter about the past.

who wants to live a life ok "but they did that so i can do the same" how BORING! you will spend your whole life paying people back for their wrongs and no one will ever learn. FUCK revenge. its boring

you are punk. you are living the life of a punk 19 year old.. you spend to much money on nothing, you drive around, flirt have sex party to loud music and generally have a good time. what the future holds? fuck knows.... and in your life who the fuck cares? your having fun now. u can dream about the future till the cows come home. dreaming doesnt get you anywhere.

DOING SOMETHING ABOUT IT DOES GO OUT THERE AND GET A GOOD BAND. SAVE YOUR MONEY AND GET A BASE. GET OUT OF DEBT AND LIVE YOUR LIFE TO THE ATMOST PUNK FULLEST

i am astonished by you sometimes, but i belive in u. because sadly i belive that everyone can do something more than sit at a job all day doing nothing and being payed... well just ok.

you need to not lie . you need to be honest. you always thought lieing to me will make me feel better in the end? i just wouldnt no so it wouldnt matter. but it did. it mattered and it didnt make me feel all to good and in the end got you into trouble

i gave you a mature relationship. when you fuck up y ou deal with being in trouble. when u lie and be deciteful you suffer. im sorry that life. u cant kill someone and go "oh ship woops i didnt mean it im sorry im sorry" coz it doesnt do dick in the justice system

be SOMEONE. be someone that you can admire more than anything. at the end of the day the only person you have is u. not your girl friend who is a nag . not your parents who dont understand. not your brother who is sorta weird and not your friends that cheat on their girlfirends all the time. you have YOU. you have YOU to fall back on. and when u do fall u will hope that at leats you will have something left in you so it doesnt make it so hard

if you belive in yourself and know that you can make a difference, people will follow you. they will support you and they will want to be involved in your life . they will love you and respect and trust you. doesnt that sound great! u can have everything in the palm of your hand Simon. you can have the world in the palm of your hand just like i showed you. bring the world to you. dont wait for it to come by itself.

i wish i could have made a difference. i wish i could have seen you shine. i wish our love had been stronng enough. i wish u and me could have been strong enough i will see u in 10 years on the stage at the big day out? i will give u the best suite at my hotel ok?

i hope it all works out and i cant give u anymore than my knowlege, hug and a VERY LOUD PUSHY AND FULL ON VOICE.

as i said. IM HERE AND IM LOUD AND PROUD

thats who i am and who i will always be :-)

it was just a bit much for you hey?

goodluck Simon. conquer it all

-Jane

p.s dont become a stranger ok? maybe one day we will work it out and get back together. maybe not. but dont become another boyfriend whose name i cant remember ((hehe michael...????)) i SWEAR i will be there to see u shine