Oh.... homecoming week next week. Let's all gather and prance in joy, as we celebrate our supposed superiority (what the hell does crazy hair have to do with school pride?) And i think i'm the only one that doesn't give a fuck about their stupid hitleresque ways... Plus, i lost a girlfriend to some senior to take her to homecoming... (see here)... That just adds to my hate. But it's football. And they're elevated to godliness. For doing that. HOW does that work? Are a bunch of yokels from Palookaville really gonna make it big on their mad footballing skillz in the real world? Ugh...

My friend came over today -- the one that I "left behind" in 5th grade (I skipped, avoiding the sinking quagmire that is fifth grade, and he didn't). I was tired. It was friday. I felt so fucking horrible... I passed out. Honestly. I felt horrible about it. But there was a bed there and I laid down, and when I woke up, whatever Fox movie that they were running against the Olympics was on... I'm still tired. I'm bleary-eyed. The only reason I came on was to try to figure out exactly when R.E.M.'s new CD would be due out... they're still working on recording it in Dublin, from what I read. I can't wait; I hope (deeply hidden R.E.M. pun) they try another Up. (I like it; it's techno, without being too airy or harsh, juuust right. Ugh...

Life sucks. I dislike high school. I want a new computer! or at least a synthesizer. I'm growing restless. I hate sine waves. I hate people that charge for something that should be in the public domain. $5 per 8.5x11 sheet of paper? Cripes, just gimme the damned file and I'll print it! But no, that is not the way of the world.

Ugh. Got homework. Don't want to do homework. want to SLEEP, DAMMIT! But I can't, so I won't.
Life sucks.

I need something to do.