I don't care who you end up to be. I'm not quite that selfish. But please, I hate to see you like this. You let the drugs take control before you even hit the second grade, and even now you are young. You'd glare at me for saying it because you may be sixteen on the outside but you have gone through more than most adults ever will and I know that. It just sometimes gets to me how innocent you look. You're healthy these days, you've been off the drugs for practically two years now, and don't get me wrong, I'm impressed, but even though you say you don't I know that's still how you define yourself. As a drug addict and nothing more. I see through it sometimes though, when you smile and talk about your passions. I've seen it, not as often as most people because i know you're most real with me, and I know that it's what you show the world. A sunny kid, with interests and not a care in the world. I know that's what everyone sees because I've heard how they talk about you. And you've always smiled sadly when I recount their commentaries to you because as we both know, there is so much more to you that that. But I think that out of the two of us im the only one who knows the flip side to it. You are not only the sunny and carefree kid that they all see and you are also not only a drug addicted monster.