Finals are over!!! Hurrah!

I was up really late last night sweating over my Art History Final -- I even ended up noding Wassily Kandinsky because I had Dada and Surrealism and German Expressionism on the brain and there wasn't any other way to get it out.

The format of the art history final is that during the two-hour course of the final, you write up one long ugly Essay. Now, in order to seem to be nice but really be TRULY SATANIC, my Art History gives us five essay questions beforehand. One of them (we don't know which one) will be the essay question. So because we have all the questions ahead of time and are allowed to bring in a 3x5 notecard into the final, we have to be really super prepared -- with artworks, names, and dates, that sort of thing. Which means that I took about 3 hours on 4 questions, for a total of twelve hours of studying. I was so braindead. I simply couldn't force myself to prepare for that last question, so merely counted on luck.

Can we say, "Bad idea!"?

Of COURSE I ended up having to write on that last question. It wasn't too bad, though, but I don't anticipate getting more than a B, as I couldn't remember the artists or dates on half the works I cited. I would have to be a comprehensive question, too.

But finals are over, and that's the important thing.

RambleBabble calms herself.

I got a letter from my Mormon Missionary Brother. He's doing well, and I really love to get letters from him. He's only a year and a half older than I am and we've always been really close -- I miss him intensely. He was pleased to get the letter I sent him and the pictures, as well, so I'm glad I helped make one of his days a little better. He's serving in Quebec and not having too much luck, so sometimes it's a little upsetting for him.

He wrote about his companion, Elder Toriki, losing his shoes in the snow-slush on top of this frozen lake. It was a really funny story -- and in some lake in Quebec, there are a pair of loafers for the fish to feed on.

Ramblebabble cracks her knuckles.

Alright. It's time to get down to packing. I have two days left here at BYU and then it's home sweet home for me! Hurrah! I won't have as much time to node and waste time, but that's a sacrifice I'm willing to make.