This just can't be right.

Don't you know that Urine is a medicinal, cleansing, and nourishing food with the surprising ability to cure an amazing variety of ills, which has been scientifically-proven, and medically-documented.

Okay, I am really doubting this, but you say you have scientific evidence...

You see, the life ("life-force") of the flesh is in the blood, and as urine comes from the blood, it contains that very life-force...

Hmm... "life-force", eh? We never covered life-force in my biology classes...

Jesus actually said "If you believe in me, you will never thirst." "Rivers of living water shall flow from your bellies." (John 7:38)

Jesus was a scientist? I thought he was a carpenter. Now while Jesus has lots of great things to say, I know from my past experiences with Him and his followers (specifically those 12 guys he hung out with that can't seem to quite get their stories straight...) that you can't take everything they say literally.

But here is the killer. While urine does contain lots of vitamins and minerals and hormones and other goodies, they are there because you body doesn't need them. That's right, the whole purpose of your excretatory system is to get rid of junk you don't need. Want to do a little experiment? Take a couple of grams of vitamin C. You will urinate far more frequently and if you tested your urine you would see that it has a lot of vitamin C in it. You body didn't need all of that extra. Now sure, you could save up this vitamin C spiked urine and drink it instead of OJ the next morning...

Especially funny is this statement:

Urine contains elements found in the diet, mixed with elements of the blood, and filtered by the liver and kidneys, before flowing out of the body. Most of the toxic matter (if any) in the food we eat is filtered out of the blood, through the liver and kidneys.

And where exactly does all of this toxic matter that our body has filtered out go? Does it just stay in the kidneys like the junk my PuR water filter on my sink does? Well, that can't be. I have to change my Pur filter every couple of months, and I haven't had to change my kidneys yet. I've got it! The kidneys must take all of that toxic shit and put it in my urine, which I dutifully dispose of several times a day!

So, I must say that my informed opinion is that none should "recycle" their urine, especially by ingesting it. Take my opinion for what it is worth, but I hope you can see that it is more firmly based in science and reason than those of the urine drinkers...