Ferrari is one of the most respected and well-known car manufacturers in the world because of the high build quality of its cars. The Italian sports car company was founded in 1947, however the car that they created to suit the style of the 21st century is without a doubt the F430 which was developed in 2004/05.

It is universally recognized as one of the best sports cars ever produced as the design and performance are both of the highest standard in regards to automobiles. Successor to the ever so popular Ferrari 360, it had humongous shoes to fill - and it sure did.

The design of the car is very well crafted, making it technically aerodynamic when on the track and a stunning car to look at when on the street. Numerous parts of the car are taken from Ferrari history, including the powerful 'Enzo' taillights and 'Testarossa' wing mirrors. It is a work of art.

Ferrari is always associated with super fast cars, ones that may cause the passenger to suffer a heart attack during acceleration. The F430 does not disappoint with it's 4.3L V8 Engine that makes you jump out of your seat upon ignition of it's 483 horses. The car has tested all around the world and it has been recorded 0-60mph in 3.5 seconds, which is unbelievably quick. Other versions of the car have also been produced with further engine modifications including the F430 Spider and 430 Scuderia.

It is a fantastic car, one of my favorites.