Well my life has been kind of boring lately. However, there have been a few changes:

1. I'm talking to Laurel again. My old best friend. I think we're going to try and work things out but it will be hard because she is still friends with the group that I left. We are both going to college in San Francisco so friendship after high school seems promising. I am really happy about this because I missed her alot.

2. Michelle and I are growing apart. She was my best friend, after Laurel. I don't really like her much anymore, maybe it's because she is hanging out with my ex alot and I'm realizing she's kind of a bitch....

3. I think my and Jesse's relationship has also come to a close. We still have to talk and fix something that is not going away for some reason, and it's not something we can avoid. So until that is over we are still talking. Other than that, I have lost interest in continuing anything with him, although I'm sure we will continue to call each other once and a while when we are bored and need "entertainment".

4. I don't feel like a total burden on my parents for the time being because I just found out that I got a $4000/yr scholarship for every year I go to UC Berkeley, from my dad's work. Yay!

That's it for me. Other than that, nothing. I have no interest in any guys or any sort of relationship. Sorry, boys.