I can't remember the last time I cried so hard. I got yelled at for an hour today by the person I adore, about things that were none of his concern. Damn him, why does he have such an effect on me? My poor heart can't take anymore of this....

His primary argument was that I need to stop ditching school ( I leave a little early for lunch occasionally, that's all) and that I need to stop being late to class ( I was a couple minutes late to calculus because I needed to make copies of my extra credit assignment so all my friends could leech off of my intelligence). He would not listen to this reasoning at all, didn't hear a damn word I said. He told me that I am too smart, he didnt't want to see me throw my life away. I have no intention of doing do. Like he gives a shit anymore anyway.

I made the mistake of telling him how I feel about him for the millionth time. He said he didn't like talking to me anymore because we couldn't have a normal conversation without me pouring out my soul and crying incessantly. Sorry I have feelings, I told him, it must suck to be a hypocritical cold amoral prick.

After getting off the phone with him, I fell on the floor and was purely miserable. I didn't do a thing to him, I've only cared for him, and he treats me like shit. Well that's fine, we'll see how the gods decide to deal with this mistreatment of a godess....

Oh, gees, he just called me to ask for my forgiveness. He knows he has it.