Vincent Vega is a character from Pulp Fiction, a movie by Quentin Tarantino. Vincent is the brother of Vic Vega from QT's first film, Reservoir Dogs.

At the beginning of Pulp Fiction, or at least the begining of the story in Pulp Fiction, since the story is told non linearly, Vincent has returned home from a long vacation in Amsterdam. He waxes philosophy with his partner Jules about the implications of ordering food at McDonald's in Paris. He also likes to shoot heroin.

Vincent is an Elvis person. There are two kinds of people in the world, Mia Wallace says, Beatles People and Elvis People, and she sees Vincent is obviously an Elvis person. He wears cowboy boots and a bola tie with his suit, he has long hair pulled back into a ponytail, and he orders his Douglas Sirk Steak bloody as hell.

Despite being a murderous hitman, Vincent shows some signs of humanity when he helps Mia win the Jackrabbit Slim's Twist Contest, helps her recover from a heroin overdose by stabbing her in the heart with an adrenalin needle, and in his obvious friendship with Jules. Unfortunately, Vincent does not see the light like Jules does when they avert death in what Jules calls a miracle. Jules leaves the life, and Vincent stays in, paying the ultimate price at Butch's apartment.