Sixth episode of Cowboy Bebop, this episode starts getting into the the meat of the lives of the people aboard the Bebop.

The episode opens with Faye fighting with Eine in the Bebop over who gets to eat the last can of dog food. Meanwhile, Jet and Spike hot on the trail of another bounty, named Giraffe. They've tracked him down to a dark bar where a young boy is playing the blues harp.

Spike and Jet get separated with Jet following Giraffe as Giraffe follows the young jazz player out of the bar.

Spike catches up to Giraffe to find him falling out of a building. After amazingly catching Giraffe on the nose of his air-ship, Spike loses yet another bounty as Giraffe dies in his arms. Giraffe did however, have time to give Spike a mysterious ring and ask him to help, "him."

What the ring is and who "him" is, is the focus of the episode, along with the jazz player who has a secret of his own.

This episode is completely filled with the blues and jazz riffs that are the trademark of the series.

All in all, this episode is one of the better ones and well worth watching. It was skipped in the first run on episodes Cartoon Network but was shown subsequently, catch it if you get the chance.