I'ts a good day to be single.
Why you may ask?? Maybe cause I woke up this morning feeling refreshed from a great nights sleep. I'm experiencing a freedom and happiness I once feared was slowly being extinguished in my life by a girl named Amanda who is now my X. Amanda(last name unmentioned) , now that is a paragraph all by itself. When I first me her, I never imagined the lifeless whore she would turn out to be. Commitment is a word she will never know the meaning of. Responsiblity is another one. In the 9 months we were together, she never had a job for more than 2 weeks. She was a leech, a slut, and a sloth(not to mention extremely arrogant). When her confidence was high enough, she acted like the whole world was in her vainy hands; only to come to the realization that she was extremely lacking in brain powerie: robbing and ATM and leaving her card in the slot and motivation due to the large amounts of crack she subjected herself to on her dream vacation in California where she resorted to stripping for money and drugs. She is a reject in this world due to her lack of moral ethics. Amanda, if you are reading this, GET YOUR FUCKING PATHETIC LIFE TOGETHER before the entire world rejects you. Your parents already rejected you - what's stopping the rest of us? Oh, and say hi to your two fellow stooges for me. Treat them well, for they are your only remaining friends...