Shree Guru charana saroja raja nija manu mukuru sudhari
Baranaun Raghubara bimala jasu jo daayaku phala chaari
Having polished the mirror of my heart with the dust of my Guru’s lotus feet
I sing the pure fame of the best of Raghus, which bestows the four fruits of life.
Budhi heena tanu jaanike sumiraun pawana kumaara
Bala budhi vidyaa dehu mohin harahu kalesa bikaara
I know that this body of mine has no intelligence, so I recall you, Son of the Wind
Grant me strength, wit and wisdom and remove my sorrows and shortcomings.
Bhajelo Ji Hanuman! Bhajelo Ji Hanuman!
Oh Friend! Remember Hanuman!
- user since
- Thu Feb 1 2001 at 05:07:49 (19.5 years ago )
- number of write-ups
- 387 - View riverrun's writeups (feed)
- level / experience
- 33 (Optimate) / 54442
- C!s spent
- Corruptio optimi est pessima
- member of
- gods, Content Editors - My Endorsements
- most recent writeup
- The Future Must Belong to Us
- Send private message to riverrun